Thursday, March 28, 2019

My HP Laptop is Now Running 64 bit Linux in VirtualBox



My HP Laptop is Now Running  64 bit Linux 

in VirtualBox


Yesterday, I was finally able to switch my

HP Laptop from only using 32 bit distros in

VirtualBox.  And Got Linux Mint 64 bit running.


I Think I'll try to get Pop!OS in 64 bit  in VB

Today.  That's the Ubuntu version Host Pablo Vazquez
      of  'Blender Today'  YouTube Podcast 

    in Denmark in Blender's Studios is Using...

             Where he's Working on the 
           Next Animated Blender film: 

            Spring
                     



Link:   https://cloud.blender.org/p/spring/


==========
==========


==========
==========







  

No comments:

Post a Comment

AFTER many Months of Pandemic SILENCE THE BEAT GOES ON

I 'VE Watched a lot of  Leos TWIT SHOWS during this Pandemic time and still trying to learn the latest improvements  in Blender 3D. and ...