Wednesday, November 29, 2017

The Coding Itch has Struck Again









With addition of  More Memory to my Home Computer ( a new hard drive) the Urge to get back to Coding both Big and Small has Peaked again.









Interesting Things happening in the small space of the  Raspberry PI  


 has also been  a Big Boost to this:  "Let's Try This Again Mentality..."




I know I want to work in C++ and LUA and even PYTHON.  






So I've renewed my status on Github.  





As my original ID image will attest to, it  Was  along time ago.





=============
=============



=============
=============




No comments:

Post a Comment

AFTER many Months of Pandemic SILENCE THE BEAT GOES ON

I 'VE Watched a lot of  Leos TWIT SHOWS during this Pandemic time and still trying to learn the latest improvements  in Blender 3D. and ...