Wednesday, December 20, 2017

In My Own Write of Passage...



In My Own Write of passage


by E. M. Lopez



No questions about the latest Star Wars please, I haven't seen it yet. And sorry Steve, things just got in the way this Christmas, to our yearly sojourn to each Star Wars installment.  

I've been dutifully avoiding 'All the Reveals' being posted on-line about “What It was All About!” I prefer to make up my own mind about that.

Also a new Wired magazine arrived in the mail yesterday. And I Still Can't Believe  how 'skinny' it's become. The 'Fall-Outs' from this issue was another chance to get 6 or 12 months more for a reduced price and cell-phone battery charger too! Zowie.

My old Wired subscription came as a replacement for a Linux magazine I was getting (the name of which I have forgotten) that went belly up. 

 And those Thick Wired magazines with all the Flashy Tech Centric Ads  just  "Won Me Over...'

Anyway, Back to the Lucas Star Wars story....

Still, it's quite amazing what Lucas did with these “out of this world” plethora of characters and ongoing storyline about the whole Star Wars Ecosystem.

 That's some sustaining story-telling, and It has created its own Exploding Universe.

Thank You, Lucas, thank you.





1 comment:

  1. Packers and Movers Pune Provide High Quality ***Household Shifting, Home/Office Relocation, Insurance, Packing, Locading, ###Car Transportation Service Pune and High experiences, Top Rated, Safe and Reliable, Best and Secure Packers and Movers Pune Team List. Get ✔✔✔ Affordable Rate Charts and Compare Quotation and Save Money and Time .
    Packers And Movers Pune

    ReplyDelete

AFTER many Months of Pandemic SILENCE THE BEAT GOES ON

I 'VE Watched a lot of  Leos TWIT SHOWS during this Pandemic time and still trying to learn the latest improvements  in Blender 3D. and ...