Tuesday, February 2, 2016

MC2 Post 2065 Week Three for the X-Files







Week Three for the X-Files and still leading the 
broadcast pack for Monday.








After reading a review of the X-Files Re-Boot before the first episode aired I was feeling 'hopeful' of the return of one of my favorite series. 

The unnamed reviewer got to see the first 3 episodes and felt the Third Episode, which aired last night was the best of the three.  I must be a bit more critical about what a 'good episode' of the X-Files is and did not agree with his pick.  

To be kind, it reminded me more of an Night Stalker episode (1974) with Darren McGavin.  

X-Files fans know that the Night Stalker's Creature of the Week was the part germ of the idea for the X-Files, according to Chris Carter.

Still, it seems to be holding its own against the current competition and that's a good sign.


Wingman on Television.
2-2-2016



ADDED CAL TRANS WEBCAMS Link to my favorites Today

Because of the Problems in the Pass Lately...


When I Went to Check the Link This is what I Saw....



Of Course It's OUT of SERVICE....

Wingman Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AFTER many Months of Pandemic SILENCE THE BEAT GOES ON

I 'VE Watched a lot of  Leos TWIT SHOWS during this Pandemic time and still trying to learn the latest improvements  in Blender 3D. and ...